Taking the time to arrange your funeral now leaves one less thing your loved ones will need to worry about once you’ve passed. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Advance planning with a member of our staff of funeral directors is available by appointment. There is no fee for consultation.
Preplanning a funeral can save your family from the stress of dealing with the arrangements for a major life event while experiencing extreme emotional conditions.
Preplanning provides you with time to reflect on important decisions and to plan a service is a meaningful tribute to the life of a loved one. Prepayment arrangements can also be arranged through trust (revocable or irrevocable with New Jersey Prepaid Funeral Trust Fund “CHOICES”) or insurance.
Pre-arrangements are often considered by persons who:
- Have no close living relatives
- Are applying for or are on SSI or Medicaid, who want to pay for their funeral in advance by placing funds in an irrevocable funeral trust.
- Are moving from the community, but wish to have their funerals in their home community
- Wish to give their children guidance in making funeral arrangements
- Find it important to know that their funeral has been paid in advance, so their family does not feel that added stress
Let Us Help You.
Navigating the days after the passing of a loved one can be one of the most difficult challenges of one's life. We are proud to be able to help members of our community make their way through this complicated period of their lives.